Canadore’s Career Centre offers friendly service and access to resources designed to help you prepare for part-time employment, summer work or the first steps toward your professional career.
Services available to our students and graduates include:
- Resume building
- Professional letter development (cover, inquiry, acceptance)
- Interview skills and preparation
- Job search strategies
- Campus recruitment opportunities
iCanWork- Summer Employment
This program is designed to assist students with employment during the summer. Students must meet the following eligibility criteria to qualify for this program:
- Must have unmet financial need with which the program can reasonably assist, beyond OSAP and other available resources
- Must be returning for the next fall semester
- Must have a minimum cumulative G.P.A. of 2.0 for this academic year
Coming Soon: 2016 application this March 2016
Canadore Work Study Program
This program provides part-time, on-campus employment to eligible students. Students must meet the following eligibility criteria to be able to qualify for this program:
- Be an Ontario resident as defined by OSAP
- Be enrolled for the Fall/Winter term at Canadore
- Be in good academic standing
- Have unmet financial need with which the program can reasonably assist, beyond OSAP and other available sources
Once a students’ eligibility is confirmed, the students may apply for posted positions. All jobs will be posted on the Canadore Job Portal in early September.
Eligibility does not guarantee a job. An application with a resume and interview are still necessary.
Canadore is a proud supporter of our local Labour Market Group. Learn more here.
Watch for the upcoming Career Fair in Spring 2016.
Canadore College JOB PORTAL
Canadore's Online Job Portal is a free online job search tool for Canadore students and Alumni. Check out the Job Portal!
- Create a customized profile
- Search Job postings
SIGN UP for your account here
The Canadore Job Portal is sponsored by our Alumni department and offers a valuable online tool which allows you to:
- Advertise employment opportunities FREE of charge
- Target your opportunities to academic programs specific to your needs
REGISTER your business here
We can also help your business with opportunities to meet on-campus with prospective employees.
College Drive Campus - Room C262
Commerce Court Campus - Room E101 D
Aviation Campus - Room Y237
West Parry Sound Campus - Room 121
email@example.com or by calling 705-474-7600 ext.5130