Student Services

Campus Health Centre

Health Care Coverage

Ontario Health CardsOHIP

The Ontario Health Insurance Plan - you must present your OHIP card at each visit to the Campus Health Centre.

Other Province

The Campus Health Centre accepts all other provincial health cards (also to be presented at each visit).

International Health Care Plan (Canadore)

Destination Travel Inc,, underwritten by the Caldron group is accepted for emergencies only.

Some appointments are billed directly to the student who can then submit to their insurance for payment.
Destination Travel Group


Student Health Insurance Plan

Click here to learn more

University Health Insurance Plan (UHIP - Nipissing)

The University Health Insurance Plan is for all international students (excluding IELP students) and accepted by the Health Centre.