Want to get involved?
Thank you for your interest in the upcoming Canadore Students’ Council Elections. The Canadore Students’ Council acts as a representative body for the students of Canadore College, to negotiate and agree, on the behalf of the student body, to develop and maintain a responsible student government and to foster the growth of the students to the betterment of the individual and the College. The Canadore Students’ Council will provide guidance, direction and facilitate student leadership by advocating on behalf of the students both on and off campus.
The following positions are up for election:
- Vice-President of Operations
- Vice-President of Student Life
- Campus Representatives (Aviation, College Drive, Commerce Court, and Parry Sound)
February 5 - Nominations Packages are officially available to Canadore College Students
February 26 - All nominations packages are due by 12:00 pm - no late pages will be accepted
March 5 - 13 - Official Campaigning Days
March 14, 15, 16 - Voting Day
March 16 - Ballots will be counted at 2:00 pm. Winners will be announced by 5:00 pm.
Election Packages Can Be Dropped Off To:
- Aviation - to be confirmed
- Commerce Court - to be confirmed
- College Drive - to be confirmed
- West Parry Sound - to be confirmed