Canadore’s Employer Services offers career services and access to resources designed to help students prepare for part-time employment, summer work, or with taking the first steps toward your professional career.
Services available to students and graduates include:
- Job search resources
- Interview preparations
- Career advising
- Resume and cover letter help
- Mock interviews
- Recruitment events
- Feedback and suggestions
Log into the Job Portal to view current jobs and volunteering opportunities.
Employers, Canadore Alumni, and Canadore Employees can also search and contribute to the portal.
Hard Hat Hunter
Where the construction industry can connect, share and build.
- Share your experiences with people who understand.
- Network and strengthen your profile within the industry.
- Find a career or hire your team.
Entrepreneurship Development Centre
If you are between the ages of 18 – 29 and want to start or grow your own business, or have a business idea and require resources or education to take it to the next step, we are here to help!
Canadore College Job Portal
The Canadore Job Portal is a valuable tool that allows businesses and organizations to:
- Advertise employment opportunities free of charge
- Target opportunities to academic programs specific to your needs
- Help your business with opportunities to meet with prospective employees on campus
If you would like to advertise an upcoming event, are looking for volunteers, have an idea that could benefit both your business and sudents, please contact:
Trina St. Jacques
Employer Relations Coordinator
705.474.7600 ext. 5143