NEED AN INTRODUCTION
- This section will be a great go-to spot for all things relating to the offerings. We can easily organize into sections based on the offerings that will be integrated
- Indigenous Pre-Health Sciences Pathway
- Indigenous Preparatory Studies
- Indigenous Visual Storytelling
- Indigenous Wellness and Addictions Prevention
- Health Care Administration – Indigenous
- Community-led Programs
- Indigenous Poverty Reduction Education Program
- Education Partners
Indigenous Pre-Health Sciences Pathway
Prepare for further college studies or your future career in the health sciences sector in our unique culture-based program.
Indigenous Preparatory Studies
This unique culture-based program will help you find direction while learning the vital skills to make an informed decision about your college education or future career.
Indigenous Wellness and Addictions Prevention
Training ranges from pharmacology to traditional methods including Sacred Circles, Teaching/Learning Circles, and the use of the four sacred medicines – tobacco, cedar, sage and sweet grass.
Health Care Administration – Indigenous
This program is designed to support Indigenous communities by preparing future health practitioners to increase their capacity to deliver services, coordinate programs and promote the health of the community.
We will post the logos / links to our educational partners - NEED CONTENT