Complete a 14-week work placement in an advanced manufacturing environment.
Starts: Fall 2022
In-class with some courses online
Start your career in manufacturing and technology management. This program will provide you with the technical and leadership skills you need to succeed in this lucrative industry. Train with a wide range of tools, technologies, standards and techniques that are revolutionizing manufacturing today. Learn robotics, automation, modelling, simulation and additive manufacturing in Canadore’s advanced, industrial laboratories, workshops and classrooms. Train with industry professionals and prepare to launch your career in this emerging field.
- Manufacturing companies
- Engineering firms
- Mining companies
What You Learn:
- Manufacturing and mechanical fundamentals
- Automation, robotics and process control
- Technology management
- Manufacturing/operations planning and control
- Machining and manufacturing techniques
- Computer-aided design and engineering
Ontario Secondary School Diploma (OSSD) or equivalent
a minimum of six university (U) and/or university/college (M) preparation level courses in Grade 12, with a minimum average of 65 percent in each prerequisite. The Grade 12 courses must include: English ENG4 (U) and any (U) level, Grade 12 Mathematics.
Direct Entry – Other Admission Requirements
- Possess language proficiency appropriate to the degree level;
- Applicants possessing degrees/diplomas from institutions where the language of instruction was not English will be required to provide test scores as evidence of their English language proficiency. If a test score is required, the applicant must have a minimum overall band score of 6.5, with no band less than 6.0, on the Academic International English Language Testing System (IELTS), or equivalent accepted English language proficiency test, to be admitted to a postsecondary program at the College. Notwithstanding the above, the English proficiency standards required to obtain Study Canadore College Honours Bachelor of Advanced Manufacturing and Technology Management. Permits and Temporary Resident Visas from Canadian Embassies vary around the world. The higher English language proficiency standard will apply.
Honours Bachelor Degree