College Drive Fitness Centre
The College Drive Fitness Centre is available for use for Canadore College full-time and part-time students, college staff and faculty, and alumni.
Located at the College Drive Campus on the Mezzanine level of the G-wing, the Fitness Centre houses a variety of equipment and is suitable for general fitness, cardio, mobility, and flexibility workouts.
Monday to Thursday: 7:00am-10:00pm
Saturday and Sunday: 9:00am-2:00pm
Once arriving at the main entrance of the College Drive campus, use the stairwell or elevator (next to Twiggs) to access the mezzanine level. All users must check-in with staff and complete an online check-in form. Students must present their valid student ID.
Commerce Court Weight Room
Located next to the gymnasium at the Commerce Court campus, this space has everything you need for weight training. This space shares changeroom access with the gymnasium.
Weight Room Hours:
Saturday and Sunday: CLOSED
Aviation Weight Room
Parry Sound Campus
If you are a full-time student at the Parry Sound Campus, you are eligible for student membership at Evolve Fitness. Here’s how to register:
- Complete the online form HERE
- Once you receive your confirmation email, book an appointment with Brenda to register for your membership by emailing email@example.com
- Pay your $30 deposit (cash is preferred) for your access card.
The facility is open 24h and is located at 4 Miller Street, Parry Sound ON. For more information visit evolvehealth.ca
All our fitness spaces have the same rules, etiquette, and check-in procedures:
- Present valid Student ID to staff member (if staff member not present, proceed to step 2).
- Scan QR Code and complete online check-in form in full.
- Enjoy your workout! Please abide by the Fitness Centre rules.
Rules and Regulations:
- Athletic attire only (athletic shoes, no boots, no sandals, no jeans, etc.)
- Re-rack and sanitize equipment when you’re finished using them
- Do not drop weights
- Leave gym bags and extra clothes in a locker or changeroom
- Advise staff if you discover damaged or vandalized equipment
- Food is not permitted in the fitness area (plastic water bottles only)
- Any use of profane or derogatory language is grounds for dismissal
- Do not hang on any ceiling fixtures, beams, or pipes in the Fitness Centre
- Changerooms are available on the lower level, no changing in the Fitness Centre
- Please refrain from taking phone calls, video calls, and using your camera while others are using the facility