Our NEW Virtual Outdoor Activity club welcomes all levels to participate in a beginner running program, monthly contests, and more! Scheduled club runs will be hosted every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday at 4pm and members are welcome to track any activity at any time. Connect with fellow outdoor activists and track your kilometers travelled so we can see how far we can travel together, apart!
- Download free “Strava” app from mobile app store or visit https://www.strava.com/
- Create a FREE account by using your email address OR log in through your Facebook account
- Fill out Panther Kilometer Club Registration formhttps://www.emailmeform.com/builder/form/E38xv3prdba67L96
- On the mobile app, go to the explore page from the menu at the bottom of the screen. Select “Clubs” from the top menu, and search “Panther Kilometer Club” and request to join.
- Once you’ve been added to the club, start recording your activity! Gear up for your activity, head outside, open your Strava app, and select “record” from the bottom menu.
- Select which activity you are recording from the centre icon above the “Start” button.
- Once you’ve selected your activity, hit “Start” and away you go!
- At the end of your journey, hit the stop button, and then hit “Finish”. If you would like to continue, hit “Resume”.
- Title your activity, add a photo, and add a description to tell us how it went!
- Hit “Save Activity” to complete your activity recording! Check out other group member’s posts and give “Kudos” or words of encouragement by leaving a supportive comment.