At Canadore, your training is an experience, whether you are working on real films, hosting community events, or working with real patients and clients in hospitals or correction facilities. At Canadore you experience your future career.
Canadore offers 80+ full-time quality programs and apprenticeships with outstanding faculty and student services.
- Approximately 1,000 graduates each year and over 46,000 alumni working around the globe
- Leading student and graduate satisfaction
- One of the only colleges in Ontario that shares a campus with a university
Centre for Career Development
The centre offers programs and services designed to enhance your student experience through employment and experiential learning opportunities.
There are many reasons to keep in touch with your Alumni Office. Every Canadore College Alumni Lifetime member receives direct benefits and great opportunities.
For the most efficient response time and for fairness to all others with urgent matters, whenever possible please contact only one designated individual as indicated below:
- To request transcripts
- Questions related to transcripts, Completion packages: Julie.Perry@canadorecollege.ca
- Eligibility/Admission Requirements, My application/Issues/Questions/Corrections, Offer letters, Deferrals: International.Admissions@canadorecollege.ca
- Payment/Fees, Study Permits, VISAs, PGWP, Language Proficiency, General Inquiries: International@canadorecollege.ca
- Quarantine plans/Accommodations, Travel Support Letters: Quarantine.Approval@canadorecollege.ca
- Canadore @ Stanford GTA/Toronto area, Stanford Transcript/Completion packages: email@example.com
- I am an agent and need assistance with:
- Refunds, Receipts (NOT paid by Flywire): Canadore.InternationalA/R@canadorecollege.ca
- Residence: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Flywire issues: email@example.com
- Health Insurance North Bay: Francine.Teles@canadorecollege.ca
- Health Insurance Toronto: firstname.lastname@example.org