Student Success Resource Centre offers a variety of services to students registered with SSS
- Alternative Format: Do you require course material in an alternative format? We support the conversion of textbooks and other course material into alternative formats.
- Laptop Loans: We offer loan of laptops loaded with Assistive Technology as well as software used in your program of study.
- Technical Support: Need help setting up and configuring you Assistive Technology? Experiencing general issues or have general questions?
Logging into Accommodate
Siging Your SSP (Student Success Profile)
Math Help Desk
Chris Shier is offering virtual Math Help Drop-in support through Calendly. You can sign up for a one-on-one sessions or group sessions for you and some classmates to get help as a small group at the same time. The shareable Calendly links are below:
- For a one-on-one 30 minute math help session: https://calendly.com/chris-shier/math-help-desk
- For a group 30 minute math help session: https://calendly.com/chris-shier/math-help-desk-1
Writing Help Desk
Ksenia Gvozdikova is offering academic writing and general English help through Calendly as well. To make an individual appointment with a writing instructor, or join a session/workshop, sign up here: https://calendly.com/canadore_writing_help
Security Precautions for Online and Email Registration
We would like to emphasize that sending documents online or by email is not completely secure. We strongly suggest that you send us your documents password protected to ensure confidentiality. If you are choosing to password protect your documents, please be sure to send us the password to open the documents in a separate email. If you have never password protected a document before, please review the following: