Want to plan a reunion with your former classmates?
We can help!
Planning a reunion is a great way to reconnect with old friends and gives you an opportunity to explore your old stomping grounds. Canadore Alumni can help to plan and promote your reunion (and is connected to over 46,000 alumni!)
How do I get started?
- Contact the Canadore College Alumni Officer – firstname.lastname@example.org
- As the organizer, you can be provided with a class list
- The Alumni Officer can provide advice regarding locations, accommodations, catering and more!
- Swag and giveaways may be available
- Note: All reunions must cover their own expenses such as meals and accommodations
How can we promote?
- Invitations can be sent out (electronically or via mail)
- Event details can be posted online (web and social)
- Note: Email, Facebook and LinkedIn are the fastest and most cost-effective methods to spread the word about your reunion.
For more information contact:
Peggy Ledoux, Alumni Officer
705.474.7600 ext. 5172