Want to plan a reunion with your former classmates?
We can help!
A college reunion can be an exciting experience!
Reconnecting with old friends, reminiscing about the fun times and sharing updates on where life has taken you can a memorable experience that extends far beyond a simple Facebook post. But before you start to plan an in-person college reunion, it pays to do some preparation.
Here are some tips to ensure you’re fully prepared!
How do I get started?
- Contact the Canadore College Alumni Relations Officer
- Access a class list (first and last names only)
- Receive catering, accommodations and corporate discount suggestions
- Alumni swag will be given out to alumni reunion members
- Option to book and connect with faculty, staff and College leadership.
*subject to availability
Note: All expenses, such as meals and accommodations, are covered by reunion participants such as meals and accommodations
How do I promote my reunion?
For more information contact:
Peggy Ledoux, Alumni Officer
705.474.7600 ext. 5172