Skip to main content

I am an International student at Toronto campus - Who should I contact?

For most inquiries, you may find your answer in our FAQ, updated regularly. If your inquiry cannot be answered by the FAQ:

For the most efficient response time and for fairness to all others with urgent matters, please read carefully to find the most appropriate contact.

Please note, emails sent to multiple individuals will experience delayed response time.

General Inquiries 

Disclaimer: The International Department at Canadore College does not provide immigration or legal advice, and the contents of this correspondence should not be construed as such. Students are advised to consult IRCC or a qualified legal representative for advice on how to handle your personal immigration matters. To obtain information related to any immigration-related matter (including study and work permits), you can visit IRCC’s website.

Eligibility and More

Please contact your agent for the following inquiries. Should you be a direct student (you did not use an agent), you may reach out accordingly.

Health Insurance


Transcripts and Completion Packages

Quarantine plans/Accommodations & Travel Support Letters


Student application issues - Please reach out to your Regional Manager