This course examines macroeconomic topics such as national income measurement, aggregate demand and aggregate supply analysis, fiscal and monetary policy, and international trade and exchange rates.
Applicants must be a graduate of a college or university diploma or degree program or possess equivalent work-related experience and training.
Standard Fee - $374.08
Senior Fee - $334.39
What You Need
What You Need
Learning outcomes represent culminating demonstrations of learning and achievement. In addition, learning outcomes are interrelated and cannot be viewed in isolation of one another. As such, they should be viewed as a comprehensive whole. They describe performances that demonstrate that significant integrated learning by graduates of the program has been achieved.
Program Vocational Learning Outcomes
- Interpret and record business transactions, and prepare basic financial statements.
- Integrate knowledge of capital investments, credit planning, and finance into relevant aspects of work.
- Utilize the concepts and business applications of computer information systems.
- Adhere to the concepts of organizational behaviour, and apply decision-making and problem solving techniques in formulating business policy.
- Apply the concepts of human resource management and organizational behaviour to establish and maintain effective working relationships.
- Analyze a marketing situation and develop appropriate advertising recommendations and sales promotion strategies.
- Compare and contrast various pricing strategies and their effects on sales and profits.
- Prepare and deliver a sales presentation.
- Utilize effective oral and written communications in all aspects of work completed.
- Apply effective interpersonal skills.
- Articulate various economic principles and their relationship to business.
- Complete all work according to relevant and accepted business ethics and within the scope of corporate responsibility.