Canadore College welcomes and supports all individuals no matter their religion, race, level of ability or sexual orientation.
As part of the College’s commitment to delivering on our promise of graduating employable, well-rounded, world leaders, the Office of Inclusion and Diversity will further enhance students’ personal, academic, and social development as they transition in, through and beyond their post-secondary careers.
- Promotion of Campus Clubs, Events and Community Involvement
- Celebrations of Equity, Diversity and Inclusion
- Workshops, Lunch and Learns
- Advisory Support and Resources
- First Generation Services
Additional Services offered at Canadore College:
- Athletics, Recreation and Wellness (C250)
- First People’s Centre (C254)
- Campus Health Centre (Located between Security and Campus Bookstore)
- Canadore Students’ Council (G224)
- International Office (C321)
- Residence Accommodations/Activities
- Student Success Services (C263)
- Employer Services (C202)
Want to start an initiative, influence change or have a celebration on campus? Visit Katie in the Office of Inclusion and Diversity.
Office of Inclusion and Diversity
Welcome Centre, G223
705.474.7600 ext. 5134