Centre for Career Development
Canadore’s Centre for Career Development offers programs and services designed to enhance the Canadore College student experience through employment and experiential learning opportunities. The office also provides lifetime support for Canadore Alumni.
- Job search support
- Resume, cover letters and interview preparation
- Employer networking
- Entrepreneurship support
- Volunteer and mentorship opportunities
Log into the Job Portal to view current jobs and volunteering opportunities.
Employers, Canadore Alumni, and Canadore Employees can also search and contribute to the portal.
On Campus Jobs
iCanWork (Summer Employment)
Student must meet the eligibility criteria to be able to apply for this program:
- They must have unmet financial need with which the program can reasonably assist, beyond OSAP and other available resources.
- Must be returning for the next fall semester and must have a cumulative G.P.A. of 2.0 for this year.
Canadore Work Study Program
(Part-Time work during the school year)
The Canadore Work Study Program (CWSP) provides part-time, on-campus employment to eligible students. Students must have demonstrated financial need to qualify for the program. It is understood that students will have accessed all possible funding sources, including OSAP, to support themselves throughout the academic year, before applying for CWSP eligibility.
Hard Hat Hunter
Where the construction industry can connect, share and build.
- Share your experiences, photos and projects with people who understand.
- Network and strengthen your profile within the industry.
- Find a career or hire your team.
Have you dreamed of owning your own business?
If you are between the ages of 18 – 29 and want to start or grow your own business, or have a business idea and require resources or education to take it to the next step, we are here to help!
Labour Market Group
Check out the regional job portal for the Nipissing and Parry Sound Districts.