The City of North Bay has introduced a new, efficient and convenient public transit booking and tracking systemwith the launch of dynamic dispatching.
Instead of traditional fixed-route service, riders will be able to download the myRide NBT Dynamic Dispatching app to book their trips.
Included with your Digital ID, North Bay Transit is now operating Dynamic Dispatching at our North Bay campuses and across the City of North Bay. This convenient public transit booking and tracking system is now offered Monday through Friday between 7:00pm and 12:00am and Saturday between 7:00pm and 10:00pm.
Rides must be booked before 11:00pm on Monday to Friday and before 9:00pm on Saturdays to allow for pick up and drop off before the end of the transit service.
How to Book a Trip:
By Smartphone App:
- Download the free myRide NBT app from the Apple or Google Play
- Provide your information.
- Select your payment option (Digital ID pass, cash or transfer).
- The app will let you know when to expect your ride and where to wait.
- Watch your bus arrive in real time via the app.
- Use the app to lead you to the convenient bus stop for pick up.
- Call transit dispatch at 705-474-0419.
Fares and Payment Options:
- Fares for dynamic dispatching are the same as regular North Bay Transit fares and are paid upon boarding.
For More Information:
- For more information, visit https://www.northbay.ca/services-payments/north-bay-transit/dynamic-dispatching/
- View a video of how to use the myRide NBT app