How to Apply
High School, College or University Student / Graduate
- Choose your program
- Review the admission requirements.
Missing requirements? Academic Upgrading can help!
- Apply online at ontariocolleges.ca/Canadore
You can select up to 5 program choices, with no more than 3 programs from one particular college
Note: There is a $95 non-refundable application fee for Ontario Colleges.
- Look for your offer letter after February 1 (or October 1)
- Confirm your offer online with OntarioColleges.ca
Internal Student – currently studying at Canadore College
If you have previously attended or are currently enrolled in a program at Canadore College and would like to continue your studies at Canadore, you must complete the online Internal Application form.
Students must meet the minimum admission requirements for the new program as found on the program pages. It is the student’s responsibility to verify their eligibility. You can contact the Admissions Office for more information.
Students are encouraged to apply before the equal consideration dates for the applicable program. Forms processed on or before this date will be given equal consideration for admission. After this date, forms are still processed, but are considered on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Complete the Online Internal Application Form
- Offers are sent out via email and through mail
- Confirm your offer by calling 705.474.7600 ext. 5123 or email email@example.com
You can apply any time, but it is a good idea to complete your application form in advance of the equal consideration dates ( February 1 and October 1) to secure your spot.
Students with questions about the application process or admissions may inquire by contacting us at 705.474.7600 ext. 5123 or firstname.lastname@example.org