1. Regular 14 week semester. Note: the week of No Scheduled Classes (week 8) is excluded from the total number of weeks in a semester.)
2. †Students who drop more than two classes may fall into part-time status and tuition fee may be adjusted. Eligibility for OSAP may also be jeopardized.
3. ††This deadline date is strictly enforced. Requests for withdrawals must be processed with the Registrar's Office by the due date.
4. Students enrolled in courses that are 7 weeks in length, must withdraw within the first 5 days of the commencement of the course session to receive a partial refund. Students must withdraw from the course before the final 5 days of the session in order to avoid academic penalty.
5. The College reserves the right to change, add or delete any date(s) without notice or prejudice.
The College reserves the right to change, add or delete any date(s) without notice or prejudice. Please refer to our web site at www.canadorecollege.ca for changes made after the date of publication.