The Campus Health Centre provides students with convenient access to a wide array of medical services including: medical assessment and treatment, health education and promotion, immunization clinics and walk-in clinic. We offer a doctor and nurse on campus!
Mandatory Health Forms
Students registered in the programs listed below must complete medical forms and submit it to the Campus Health Centre before the start of regular classes in September. Provincial regulations require students in the following programs to have the form completed. Immunization records must be up-to-date and complete. Failure to submit a completed health form can result in your withdrawal from the program.
- Early Childhood Education
- Social Service Worker
- Indigenous Wellness and Addiction Prevention
- Bachelor of Science Nursing
- Community and Justice Services
- Dental Hygiene
- Mental Health and Addiction Worker
- Personal Support Worker
- Practical Nursing
- Respiratory Therapy
- Occupational Therapist Assistant and Physiotherapist Assistant
Phone: 705.474.7600 ext. 5261
located in the Education Centre, 100 College Drive in room B205
Monday 12:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m.
Tuesday 12:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m.
Wednesday 8:30 a.m. to 11:45 a.m & 12:45 p.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Thursday 8:30 a.m. to 11:45 a.m & 12:45 p.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Friday 8:30 a.m. to 11:45 a.m & 12:45 p.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Hours subject to change. Please call in advance.
The Campus Health Centre provides quality services and health care delivery by a licensed physician and nurses. Some of the services included, but are not limited to:
- First Aid
- Injury and Sports Injuries
- Injections (incl. Allergy, Depo Provera, B12)
- Immunization (incl. TB testing, tetanus, MMR, Hepatitis B, varicella and others by request)
- On-Site Laboratory (Bloodwork)
- Birth Control (Oral contraceptives are also available and are covered by your Student Health Insurance when purchased at the Campus Health Centre)
- Sexual Health (Pap smears, STI testing)
- Smoking cessation